How To Order
A. Payment Terms
For a sample request, retail and LCL (see How to Order) order we request a down payment of 100% by Telegraphic Transfer (TT).
For an FCL order (see How to Order) we request a down payment of 50% before we execute your order. The down payment should be sent by Telegraphic Transfer (TT) to our bank account. The balance could be covered either by Letter of Credit (LC) or by TT. Our bank account detail will be provided along with Proforma Invoice.
Payment by Telegraphic Transfer (TT).
- Please fax a copy of the proof of the transfer validated by your bank to our fax number.
- Should there be delay for the transfer to arrive to our account, our bank will need the datas to trace it.
- As soon as we receive the transfer, we will confirm it to you, and the production will start.
- One week after we load the container, we will fax you the original shipping documents (B/L, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Fumigation, along with Commercial Invoice and Packing List).
- Only after we receive the balance payment will we send these documents to you.
Payment by L/C
Payment by L/C should covered the balance of payment after the down payment. L/C should meet the following criteria
in order to avoid costly amendments later:
- Payable at sight
- Confirmed by the advising bank
- Issued from an internationally recognized bank
- Latest shipment date: for 20″ container, 8 weeks after the date of issue. For 40′ container, 10 weeks.
- Credit valid for 3 months.
- Expiry place is Indonesia
- Partial shipment allowed
- Transhipment allowed
- Bill of Lading consigned to the order of issuing bank
- Fees and banking charges are for the applicant’s account
- Negotiating bank is the same as advising bank
- Documents to be presented: Bill of Lading, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Fumigation,Commercial Invoice, Packing List.
- Credit amount tolerance: +/- 15%
- L/C shoud be advised through our bank
PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
SWIFT Code: BNINIDJA
B. How To Order
C. Packing System